Job offer published on 2019
Electromagnetic Design Engineer (M/F/O)
We are expanding!
GENET is a sales- and engineering company in Ingolstadt, Germany. Together with our manufacturing partners we have specialized on sales, engineering and manufacturing of synchronous generators for customer-specific solutions for the power range of up to 25.000 kVA and voltages from 400 V to 20.000 V.
For our department „Electrical Design“ we are looking for an additional Electro-Magnetic Design Engineer (M/F/O).
- Electro-magnetic and thermic design of electrical machines
- Contact person for customers and our sales department on questions concerning electrical design
- Issue and release of all quality related documents, specifications and manufacturing documents according to international standards
- Support and co-operation with our internal departments and our manufacturing partner
- Academic studies as Electrical Engineer (B.sc or M.sc) preferable with focus on electrical machines
- Basic knowledge on electro-magnetic design of electrical machines
- Good computer skills (Ansys, Microsoft Office, CAD would be beneficial)
- Very good English skills - fluent in spoken and written English as well as technical English
- German language skills would be beneficial
- Detailed training
- Interesting and diversified role in an international team.
- In our team you will have the possibility to present your own ideas.
- A good wage according to your performance and a very good work climate
- Assistance on apartment/house-search
Have we drawn your interest? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the date when you can start your career at GENET.
You are welcome to visit us on www.genet-in.com.
GENET Generatoren Elektro Technik GmbH
Managing Director Mr. Willi Vogtner