Job offer published on 2019
Mechanical Engineer (M/F/O)
We are expanding!
GENET is a sales- and engineering company in Ingolstadt, Germany. Together with our partner company we have specialized on sales and engineering of synchronous generators. We offer customer-specific solutions for the power range of up to 25.000 kVA and voltages from 400 V to 20.000 V.
For our engineering department we are looking for an additional Mechanical Engineer (M/F/O).
- Dimensioning and design of electrical machines
- Support and co-operation with our internal departments and our partner company
- Contact person for customers and our sales department
- Issue and release of quality related documents, specifications and manufacturing documents according to international standards
- Academic studies as a mechanical engineer (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Necessary computer skills: 3D-construction (preferably Inventor)
- Further computer skills would be beneficial: 2D-Construction (Autocad Mechanical) as well as FEM- and rotor dynamic calculations
- Very good English skills - Fluency in spoken, written and technical English
- Detailed training
- Interesting and diversified role in an international atmosphere.
- In our team you will have the possibility to present your own ideas.
- A good wage according to your performance and a very good work climate
- Assistance with apartment/house-search
Have we drawn your interest? Then send your application to email@example.com stating your desired salary and the date when you can start your career at GENET.
You are welcome to visit us on www.genet-in.com.
Managing Director Mr. Willi Vogtner